Reset This PC – This is a tool to fix any major or critical operating system problems in PC, which is available in Advanced Startup Options menu in Windows 11 and Windows 10.
If you reset your PC it removes all software you installed and then reinstalls Windows.
If there is any problem with the PC, then follow the information given below to solve it –
- Refresh your PC to reinstall Windows and keep your personal files and settings. Refresh also keeps the apps that came with your PC and the apps you installed from the Microsoft Store.
- Reset your PC to reinstall Windows but delete your files, settings and apps – except for the apps that came with your PC.
- Restore your PC to undo the recent system changes you made.
How to reset and refresh this pc ?
The method for resetting your computer depends on its model, manufacturer, and operating system.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen.
- Tap Settings and then tap Change computer settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Clean up your computer without affecting your files, tap or click Start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to restore this pc ?
- Enter control panel in the search box, and tap or click Control Panel.
- Enter recovery in the Control Panel search box, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Tap or click Open System Restore, and then follow the instructions.