To activate your card login to https://www.activatewisely.com or download the MyWisely app and you will need to select a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to activate the card.
Wisley at mywisley.com is a collection of personalized payment solutions aimed at providing customers with personalized payment options for faster and more convenient transactions.
Also, In today’s digital world Wisely helps to make electronic payments for every purchase from small things to the biggest things, and enhances financial inclusion with management tools and insight so that an individual can enjoy great financial control.
How does this work?
- First, activate your card, for that go to activatewisely.com or myWisely app.
- Now download the myWisely app on your mobile.
- It provides free convenience to check your balance and manage your money whenever you want, wherever you go.
- After that upgrade your card.
- Upgraded cardholders get access to premium features, including receiving your payments 2 days earlier with direct deposit at no cost.
- Add money from other jobs, load cash at retailers, use your mobile wallet, and much more.
- All of this is available to you at no cost.
- Click here to upgrade now and learn how to get paid 2 days early.
- Now add money.
- Load your card to add money.
- Get government benefits and tax refunds with no-fee upgrades when you load a card, add cash at participating retailers, or deposit checks from your mobile device.
Manage your account: activatewisely.com activate Card
- Download the free myWisely app.
- Choose the option to receive payment 2 days earlier at no extra cost.
- Now check your balance 24/7.
- Visit an ATM near you and then receive account alerts.
- Apart from this, you can do a lot more.
- Now you are living wisely.
How to get your free upgrade?
- Get paid 2 days early without any fees when you deposit money.
- Get a personalized card with your name on it.
- Get extra card security and fraud protection with an EMV chip.
- Accumulated income from other jobs and government benefits.
- Add cash or load checks.
- Keep your card even if you change jobs.