brother printer error 35
Brother Printer Error 35 problem arises due to the accumulation of paper clips or pieces of paper in your printer. In addition, there may also be a mechanical fault in your electronic device.
Brother Printer Error 35 – Causes
- The paper clip or piece of paper has to be stuck in your printer.
- Detection of a mechanical fault in the electronics in your printer.
- Suddenly ordering your printer not to print queued documents.
- Check the center and all corners of the office.
- Check all areas of the printer properly and check if the path is clean.
Remedies to accurate Brother Printer Error 35 –
- Clean the jam paper.
- Use a finger hang on either side of your printing machine and open it carefully.
- Look to your left-right and center and see if there is any paper stuck in that area and remove it immediately.
- Then open the jam clear cover on the back of your printer. And see that there is no paper jam at that place. If yes, remove it immediately.
- Once you have removed all the jammed paper, take off the cover of your scanner.