Resolve Canon Printer Error E02
Canon printer error E02 occurs when you are not using clean/correct paper in the printer and the papers are not installed correctly in your printer. Also, make sure your feed rollers are clean and how many pages the printer supports. If you are facing some similar canon printer error like – 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6a00 , 6a80 , 6s81 . Then you can contact us.
Canon printer error e02 – Cause
- Printer overheating.
- The printer not printing properly.
- Ink leakage.
- Fusion problem arising.
How to fix canon printer error e02?
Reset Canon Printer –
Sometimes some problems can also be fixed by resetting. But before doing so, note a few points.
- Make sure that other devices are not connected to the Internet.
- There is no barrier between your device and the router.
If even after doing this error persists then we will continue to read the below points.
Use clean paper and the right paper –
- Use clean paper and the right paper in your printer.
- Your paper should not be wrinkled or folded.
- Your paper should be plain or flat.
- The way to keep the paper in the tray of the printer is correct. If you place the paper in the tray incorrectly, it will not be able to print.
Install the paper in the printer correctly –
- To access the printing process smoothly, you must place the paper in the tray correctly.
- If you place the paper in the tray incorrectly, it will fail to print.
- Check that the blades are correct on each side inside the inbox.
- The paper should not be too much inside, otherwise, it will refuse to print.
Keep feed rollers clean – Simply follow these steps to clean it.
- First, keep your printer on, even if you put it in sleep mode. The printer doesn’t have a screen, so you can press the power button to turn it on.
- To clean the rollers, press and hold the stop button on a Canon printer until it flashes an orange light seven times. It won’t take more than 30 seconds of your time. When it flashes a full seven times, you can slowly release the stop button. Eventually, the roller will begin to spin and the cleaning process will begin on your printer.
- If you’re also cleaning it with a sheet of paper, just take an A4-size sheet or letter-size paper and load it into the tray on the printer.
- As above, press and hold the stop button until it successfully flashes an orange light in front of you seven times. When the flash is complete, release that stop button and your roller will be clean in a matter of seconds.
- When the cleaning process is finished, the printer will automatically eject the paper you entered for cleaning out of the output tray.
- If you are cleaning the printer rollers with a cloth, use a soft cloth only. Clean those rollers slowly and easily. If it applies too much pressure there is a possibility of damage to the printer.
Support the number of pages your printer has on its limit –
We recommend using the same amount of paper as our printer’s tray limit. That is, if we use more papers than that, then we may have to face this error.
Knowledge – We are discussing here the canon printer error e02 In this article you will get all the procedures and steps to fix the Canon Printer Error. As we all know, our canon printer faces so many errors. If you want to know about the fixing the Canon Printer Error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6a00 , 6a80 , 6s81 you can get information by clicking here.