Canon printer error E54
Canon printer error E54 occurs when the registered information in the printer gets deleted because the printer is unable to connect to the IJ cloud printing center. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error E15 E16 P02 P03 P07 P08 P10 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What is the purpose of Canon printer error E54?
- Deletion of information registered in the printer.
- The printer cannot connect to the IJ.
- Printer’s internet connection and not connecting to the correct network.
How to fix canon printer error E54 ?
- The Canon printer must be connected to an Internet connection and the correct network.
- Then you have to choose IJ Cloud Printing Center Setup. Then choose the option that says Register with the service.
- You can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup. And then complete the authentication.
- Now when the registration preparation appears on the screen select the option to send blank email option.
- If you want to register another email address, you do not need to send an email address.