To watch HBO Max on multiple devices, you need to set up each device the same way you did with the first device you used with the service. Depending on the device, you may need to sign in using your email and password or enter a code into the HBO Max TV sign-in site. You can repeat this process with as many devices. HBO Max allows subscribers to stream movies and shows on up to three devices at the same time when accessing the service directly through the HBO Max app and website.
How Many Profiles Can You Have on HBO Max?
HBO Max subscribers can stream on multiple devices at the same time. Once you’ve connected multiple devices, you need to set up additional HBO Max profiles. Your HBO Max account can have up to five other profiles. When you use different profiles on separate devices, each can stream a different movie or show. Every account has a distinct watch history and favorites.
How can you get HBO Max for free?
You can get HBO Max for free when you sign up for the Fiber 1000 MPS speed internet plan through AT&T. If the Fiber internet is available at your address, you can also get a TV and internet package that includes free HBO Max.
How Do You Add Profiles For Family Members on HBO Max?
You can add five profiles for a family member on HBO Max:
- Go to HBO Max website, or open the app.
- On the profile selection screen, select +Adult to add an adult account or +Child to add a child account.
- Enter a name for the profile, and select a color.
- Select Save.
- The owner of the new profile can now sign in to your HBO Max account on their device and watch using their new profile.
HBO Max supported devices:
HBO Max supports the following platforms:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Amazon Fire TV (As of Nov 17)
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Samsung TVs (2016 and later)
- HBO Max is now supported on Roku
- HBO Max is now supported on LG Smart TV.