Looking for a way to download Messages for Windows 10 PC? So you are at right place then. Read on and go through this article to know how you can download and install one of the best tools app Messages for PC.
Most of the apps available here on your Google play store or iOS Appstore are specially made for mobile platforms. But did you know that you can use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even when the official version is not available for PC?
Here in this article, we will go through the different ways to download Messages on PC in a step-by-step guide, so before going into that, let us go through the technical specifications of Messages.
How to Download Messages On PC?
Messages is a top app in the communication category on the Google Play Store, but you can only use it for Android. It has become very popular after a short time and the number of installations after download is increasing now.
You can now use Messages for Android smartphones and tablets, as no PC version has been released yet. If you still want to download Messages for Windows 10 then you are at right place. You can read this article to know that you can download and use Messages for PC-Desktop and Laptop. In this article, we have explained to you how you can download Messages app for Windows 10 using Andy.
How to Download for PC Windows 10?
Most of the apps these days are developed only for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms only. But Android emulators allow us to use all these apps on PC as well.
So even if the official version of Messages for PC not available, you can still use it with the help of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna present to you two of the popular Android emulators to use Messages on PC.
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used Emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. We are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install Messages for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s start our step by step installation guide.
- First of all download the Bluestacks software from the link given below, if you haven’t installed it before then start downloading Bluestacks for PC
- Then the installation process is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- After that the Bluestacks app may take some time to load initially. Once you open it, you should be able to see the home screen of Bluestacks.
- Now Google play store comes pre-installed in your Bluestacks. So on your home screen, find Playstore and double click on its icon to open it.
- Now find the app you want to install on your PC. Then search to install Messages on PC.
- Finally once you click on the Install button, Messages on Bluestacks will be installed automatically. You can find the app under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Yet another popular Android emulator which is gaining a lot of attention in recent times is MEmu play. It is super flexible, fast and exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will see how to Download Messages for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- First of all download and install Memuplay on your PC. Here is the download link for you – Memu Play website. Open the official website and download the software.
- Then once the emulator is installed, simply open it and find the Google Playstore app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double tap on it to open.
- After that now search Messages app on Google playstore. Find the official app from Message Developer and click on Install button.
- Now on you successful installation, you can find the message on home screen of MEmu Play.
- MemuPlay is simple and easy to use application. It is much lighter than Bluestacks. As it is designed for gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run etc.