Menards is the third-largest home improvement online shopping store in the United States, behind Lowe’s and Home Depot. Buy Online & Pick Up at Store is a convenient shopping option that allows you to order and pay for items online from your home or on the go and pick them up later at the Menards® store of your choice. There’s no hassle and no waiting for the items you need.
If you don’t know how to order online from Menards buy online & pick it up at the store for easy purchase:-
How to Create a Menards online shopping Account?
To create a Menards shopping account, follow the steps below:
- Go to menard.com on your web browser.
- From the “Sign In” drop-down menu, click “Create An Account“
- Choose whether you want your Menards® account to be a Personal or Business account.
- Enter all the required information into the appropriate fields and click “Create Account“.
How to order online from Menards?
- First of all, find the products that you want to buy.
- Then, it will ask you to choose your items from the yard, or Pick up at the Store
- Complete your order process on menards.com or the Menards app.
- Verify that your preferred store is selected.
Note: You may enter the yard through the gate or come into the store to pick up your order. Then proceed to the Guest Order Pickup location in the store.
The safe and secure process improves curbside pick-up with simple steps:
- Take your “Your Order is Ready For Pick Up” email (paper or smartphone copy).
- Then, drive to the yard entrance.
- Go to the Order Pick up (Menards Picks) or Yard Stock (Customer Picks) location.
- Follow the instructions on Order Pick-Up Parking Sign for pick up.
How do I track my Menards order?
To track special orders purchased at a Menards store or ordered online, enter your order number into our Order Tracker. Then your order number is located in the upper right-hand corner of your special order contract or order confirmation email. It consists of 4 letters followed by 4 to 8 numbers; you must enter the entire order number, including the 4 letters.