Website Visitor Counter
Purpose of a hit counter:
Hit counter / Website counter informs you of how many times a user visits your page. This is usually found on the main page. The purpose of a hit counter is to inform you of the number of times a user’s web browser has made a request. of the websites and is visible to all members and guests. If you decide to set the attribute to invisible, only the administrator or website handler can see it. View a page on your website. Whenever a server receives a request from a user’s browser, it is called a hit.
Fee-based and free visitor counters are primarily differentiated by their performance range. If you decide on the paid version, you’ll usually also get visually drawn statistics along with information that goes far beyond just traffic statistics. How detailed these pieces of information art are depends on whether the recording of visitor activities takes place only on the server side, or on the client side as well. However, in both cases, the following standard parameters are included:
- access time
- visitor’s ip address
- visitor’s customer
- source url
The most widely used free internet counter is Hitweb Counter. These webpage counters are easy to use html counters. All you have to do is enter the web counter code in your HTML. This free internet counter site is completely free. to add website From Our Internet Counter Site To Your Site Counter Simply Select The Website Counter You Want And Then Click On Get Code. Paste this code in your webpage and you are done.
Steps to use free website visitor counter online tool:
You can follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly go to website counter page.
- On Website Counter page, you will see an address bar asking you to enter the domain name of the website.
- This is where you will be entering the URL of your site, to be used in the coding part.
- In the select style option, you can choose the appearance of the tool that suits the colour scheme of your website.
- Once you have selected the colour scheme, you can enter a number in the “Start Counting” option.
- This number is the one where the website hit tracker will start counting but make sure to choose a number carefully.
- You can also decide how many numbers you want the hit counter to be based on in the next option.
- The “Count Type” allows you to select the counter representation.
- You can choose the page view in order to learn about the page views only.
- Else you can go with the unique visitor’s counter, which will only record the number of unique visitors.
- After following the steps, all you have to do is press the “Generate Counter HTML Code” button to get your snippet.