Now you can try the new Snapchat for web on your desktop too and use Lenses to chat, call or video call your friends. Grab your computer and go to web.snapchat.com to try it out.
How to log in and connect to web.snapchat on desktop?
- To log in to Snapchat, enter your username or email address.
- If you don’t have an account, create your Snapchat account first.
- To sign up on Snapchat, fill in your complete details.
Such as First Name, Last Name, User Name, Email, Strong Password, Birthday Date.
- Verify your email.
- Enter the code that we have sent to your Gmail ID.
- Then set a profile picture and customize your Bitmoji (an avatar).
- You can now start using web.snapchat.