Display Settings helps to mirror, or duplicate, your desktop on all displays. When you want to increase your desktop area, you can extend your desktop across all displays, so that you can move program windows back and forth between the different displays. To see which number corresponds to a display, select Start, then type settings.
A mirrored desktop—the default display option—is useful if you plan to use your mobile PC to give a presentation on a projector or a fixed display in a conference room, such as a wall-mounted plasma display or TV type monitor.
How to use display settings app ?
- Click the Start button < Control Panel < clicking Appearance and Personalization < Personalization < Display Settings.
- Choose the additional displays.
- You can use the New Display Detected dialog box to indicate.
- Scale the size of text, icons and apps : Go to Settings < System < Display.
- Use your display’s native resolution : Settings < System < Display.
- Fix blurry apps : Go to Settings < System < Display < Advanced scaling settings and toggle.
- Use the Night light at night : Settings < System < Display < Night light settings.
View display settings in Windows 10 :
- Select Start < Settings < System < Display.
- Change the size of your text and apps, choose an option from the drop-down menu next to Scale.
- Use the drop-down menu next to Display resolution.
- To adjust your color calibration, search “calibrate display color” in the Settings search box.
- Try searching for it in the search box on the taskbar.
Change different Settings :
Change display settings :
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Display.
- Tap the setting that you want to change.
- To see more settings, tap Advanced.
Tip: You can get to the settings you use most from any screen with Quick Settings.
Adaptive brightness :
- Turn on Adaptive brightness.
- You can change your brightness while adaptive brightness is on.
- Over time, your phone will learn your preferences.
Dark theme :
- Tap Dark theme.
- To save your phone’s battery, darken the background on some of your phone’s screens.
- You can set Dark theme to automatically turn on at certain times.
Night Light :
You can make it easier to use your phone in dim light.
Screen settings :
- Styles & wallpapers (Pixel 2 & later): Change your phone’s accent color, icon shapes, and fonts, or pick a type of wallpaper.
- Wallpaper (Pixel 1 only): Pick from default wallpapers, live wallpapers, and your photos.