Windows 10 Product Key
Windows 10 Product Key is a 25-character (PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) code used to activate Windows. Enter the product key, select the Start button, and then select Settings < System < Activation < Update product key < Change product key. Learn to find your Windows product key was look for a sticker somewhere on the machine.
Find Windows 10 Product Key:
- Press WINDOWS+R on your keyboard to open the Run window, and type slui.exe click OK.
- First try using that Microsoft has provided for users wanting to upgrade their systems.
- Open Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change Product key and the product key from Microsoft.
- Click Yes and now enter: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- Follow the instructions and your upgrade will now begin.
- Once the upgrade is complete:
a) Click on the Start button in the bottom left of your screen and select Settings again.
b) Click Update & Security and then select the Activation tab on the left. In the Activation tab, click Change product key.
- Now enter your Product key and click Next to activate.
Using Command Prompt :
- Press Windows + X key and open Command Prompt.
- Now in the Command Prompt just type the command and hit enter :
- “wmic path SoftwareLicensingServiceget OA3xOriginalProductKey”
- Your product will be listed on the next page.
Activate Windows 10 with Product Key :
- Navigate to settings or press Windows Key + I on the keyboard.
- Click on “Update and Security” < “Activation”.
- You can visit the Microsoft store by clicking on “Go to Store”.
- Navigate back to Settings.
- Click on “Change Product Key” option.
- Enter your product key.
- It will verify over the internet and activate your Windows 10.