Generally, the Epson Printer Error 0x9D code appears as a pop-up in the Windows operating system to interrupt a particular action. This error occurs due to several reasons like Spyware or malware issues, Alternatively, if the printer application installed on your computer is corrupt.
Cause of Error 0x9D
Epson Error 0x9D is so common error, it can occur due to several reasons like Spyware or malware issues, Alternatively, if the printer application installed on your computer is corrupt.
Solution of the error 0x9D
Reconnect the printer
- Power off and disconnect the printer from the computer.
- Wait a minute and hold the power button.
- Reconnect the printer to the computer.
- Hold the power button for another minute.
- Release the power button to resolve the error.
The mechanical pad should be clean
- Remove printer cover.
- Wipe the mechanic pad with wet tissue using warm water.
- Ensure the printer is disconnected from the computer before cleaning.
- Complete cleanup of the mechanic pad.
- Reconnect the printer to the computer after cleaning.
Printer Driver should be updated
If the above solution does not work for you then update your printer driver as this type of error can occur due to an old version of the printer driver.