Connect MacBook to TV Wirelessly
We all like doing things or watching movies on a bigger screen, right? Why not try to connect a MacBook to the TV wirelessly? We know you all are already interested, hence we have a quick guide to how to do it.
Primarily you will need an Apple TV to enjoy this process.
- To start with the process you will need to click the AirPlay icon showing on the MacBook’s menu bar.
- Now select the Apple TV you wish to connect from the dropdown menu.
- Moving on, choose the Apple TV input on your TV to watch your MacBook’s screen.
- Once connected, you can simply select Mirror Built-in Display, which will automatically set the resolution the same as your MacBook.
Those who do not want to try another method can use the Third-Party Method:
Use the AirBeam TV option to connect your MacBook to TV wirelessly if you do not have AirPlay. If you have an optimum network speed then you can enjoy the best performance with apps.
AirBeamTV can be downloaded on both iOS and macOS. It works similarly to Chromecast or Roku. Stating simply what AirBeamTV does is that it records the screen on your Mac and reflects that video to your television till you are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
It is a more convenient and less expensive option for those who don’t have AirPlay 2-compatible televisions. This is compatible with multiple TV brands starting from 2012. Also, this can be arranged easily making it hassle-free.
Try these easy steps to enjoy AirBeamTV:
- Download the Mac app to initiate the process.
- Once you have the app click on it and select the ‘Mirror Mac Screen’.
- Now press the source button to choose between the monitors or televisions you want to use.
- Once you are ready select the application you want to use or mirror.
- Now you are all set to enjoy your big screen experience!
Hope this was helpful to you all!
How do I mirror my MacBook to my TV?
Screen mirroring is very simple when using newer Macs and Apple TVs. Turn on the TV along with Apple TV, and then on your Mac go through the Apple logo. After this procedure selects ‘System Preferences’ and choose ‘Displays’ to select the TV from the ‘AirPlay Display’ taskbar.
How do I mirror my Mac to my TV without Apple TV?
In case you lack Apple Tv then go for the cable-way. Follow these steps and you can enjoy mirroring too:
- Turn on your MacBook and TV simultaneously then use the HDMI cable to connect them to the HDMI ports on your TV as well as MacBook.
- On your TV, use your remote control to select the HDMI source. Make sure to select the source that your Mac is connected to.
- Now you are ready to enjoy the screen mirroring.
How To Connect your Apple TV with a nonsmart Television?
Here your HDMI cable will come in handy as you can plug it on one side to an HDMI input on the TV and then connect it with another HDMI output of the Apple TV. Once you have selected the proper Input on the Vizio TV, you can clearly see the Apple TV screen.
What is AirPlay and how does it work?
AirPlay is Apple’s feature to allow users to stream videos, images, music, and other forms of media from an Apple device to another device that is compatible with it. Be it an iPhone, iPad, or Mac you can AirPlay the content to an Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible smart TV.
Does AirPlay cost Money?
This is inbuilt into every iPhone and iPad and usually works with most newer Macs as well. However, for using it for audio and video you will require an Apple TV which is worth $99.
Is Apple TV expensive?
Undoubtedly, they are expensive but the Apple TV streaming box like HD or 4K is still considered the best portable streamers you can have. The Apple TV is counted as the best gadget to take on vacation or a work trip.
What Is Included In Apple TV?
Considered the best, the Apple TV consists of Disney+, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and more. You can easily enjoy all top-ranked shows or live sports events if using Apple TV!