How to connect skullcandy wireless earbuds?
In this article provide you with information on how to connect Skullcandy wireless earbuds to your phone, tablet, laptop, and other devices running different operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows 10, and macOS. Connecting your brand new Skullcandy wireless headphones to your Bluetooth device then you can follow these three steps:
Step 1: Turn on pairing mode for your Skullcandy headphones or speakers
Most Skullcandy headphones and earbuds generally share the same button for power on/off and Bluetooth pairing. Skullcandy wireless speakers may or may not have separate power and Bluetooth pairing buttons depending on the model.
- First, press and hold the pairing button for 4-5 seconds until you see the LED light flashing – this indicates that the headphones are now in pairing mode.
Step 2: Find and pair your Skullcandy headphones or speakers on your device
On Android device:
- Go to Android’s Settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Click “Pair New Device” in Bluetooth.
- When you see your Skullcandy device pop up in the list, tap it and it should pair with your phone.
On iPhone device:
- Go to Settings and then Bluetooth.
- Turn on bluetooth.
- Under “Other devices,” find your Skullcandy device and tap it to connect.
On Mac OS:
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- Select your Skullcandy device from the list, then click Connect. If asked, click Accept.
On Windows 10:
- Firstly, Open “Bluetooth & other devices” in the system settings by clicking your Bluetooth button in the tool bar and selecting “Show Bluetooth devices“.
- If the Bluetooth button is hidden, you’ll find it under the up arrow on the task bar at the bottom of your display.
- When the Add a Device window comes up, click “Bluetooth.” Look for your Skullcandy device in the list and tap it to connect.
- Alternatively, search for “bluetooth” in your Windows search box.
- When the Bluetooth & other devices window comes up, make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then click “Add Bluetooth or other device” and select your device from the list.
Step 3: Confirm successful pairing process
When you’ve successfully paired your Skullcandy headphones or speakers to your device, your JBL device’s LED will stop blinking and you should hear an audio confirmation that your device is paired sound or Confirmation.
Above three steps to connect your skullcandy wireless earbuds.