Creating a vCard QR code is an easy process that when scanned will instantly import your contact information to the recipient’s device. vCard (short for Virtual Contact File) is a standard format for electronic business cards. To convert VCard into a QR code, you can also take the help of the article written by us.
Convert VCard into QR code
- Go to an online QR code generator website like qr-code-generator.com or qrstuff.com.
- Then, select the “vCard” or “Contacts” option depending on the website.
- Now upload the vCard file you created or input the contact information manually.
- Customize the design, size and error correction level of the QR code if necessary.
- After this click on the “Generate” or “Create QR Code” button.
- Then, Wait for the process to complete.
- Now your VCard has been converted into a QR Code.
FAQ – Convert VCard
VCard QR code is a two-dimensional barcode that contains contact information in the form of a VCard. QR codes make it easy to share this information by scanning the code with a compatible device.
You can also create VCard QR code using various online QR code generators. Simply enter the relevant contact details into the generator, and it will generate a QR code which, when scanned, imports the information directly into the user’s device.
To scan a vCard QR code, open the camera on your smartphone or tablet and point it at the QR code. Many devices automatically recognize the QR code, and you’ll receive a prompt to import contact information.