TeamViewer remote connectivity cloud platform enables secure remote access to any device, across platforms, from anywhere, anytime. TeamViewer is a fast and secure all-in-one solution for gaining access to computers and networks remotely. With a range of powerful remote access features that make light work of remote control, meetings and maintaining a cloud-based service desk. TeamViewer connects computers, smartphones, servers, IoT devices, robots anything with fast, high performance connections through our global access network. even in outer space or low bandwidth environments.
How to delete chats in teamviewer?
You were just chatting and you are now ready to delete this conversation. then follow these steps:
- Open your TeamViewer Host/Client window.
- Then sign in.
- Navigate to “Chat“, Highlight the chat that you want deleted.
- Look to the Settings wheel to the far right hand side of the screen.
- Click it, the drop down options will be “Delete Conversation“.
- Simply Delete the Conversation.
How to delete chat history?
Follow these steps to delete chat history:
- Firstly, go to Chat Room.
- Select the Chat Room tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
- Click on Options.
- Click the Clear History link for the room you want to clear.
- Confirm the deletion.
- Click the Delete button to confirm the permanent removal of all chat messages from the room.
Hope this article is helpful to you.