how to delete your youtube channel
It is very easy to delete this channel. One person can delete it in 10 minutes. If you no longer want to have your YouTube channel, you can delete the channel and remove its presence from the site. We will tell you how you can do that. You can follow the given steps to permanently delete your channel from YouTube.
How to delete a YouTube channel?
YouTube does not allow users to delete channels from mobile phones. So, you have to use Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook computers to delete your channel.
Related: how to delete youtube account
When you’re ready, start by opening a web browser on your computer and accessing the YouTube Studio site. After that log in to your YouTube account.
- Sign in to YouTube with the channel you want to delete.
- In the top right, click your account > YouTube settings.
- Under ‘Account settings‘, select Overview.
- Under the channel’s name, select ‘Advanced’.
- At the bottom, select ‘Delete channel’ (you may see Delete content instead). If prompted, enter your sign-in details.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select ‘Delete my channel’ (you may see delete my content instead).
After the deletion of the YouTube channel, the data associated with the channel, such as watch time, will still be part of aggregate reports, but will not be attributed to the deleted channel. Apart from this, the channel URL and channel name will no longer be visible or searchable in YouTube Analytics.
What happens when you delete a YouTube channel?
When you delete your channel, YouTube erases all your transferred recordings, comments, messages, playlists, and history. Despite this, this does not delete your YouTube (Google) account.
Similarly, YouTube will drop your YouTube TV, your YouTube Premium, and any channel subscription subscriptions. You will continue to use these subscriptions until the end of your charging cycle.
Related: how to block videos on youtube
Thumbnails of your direct-to-recording may appear in some puts on YouTube in any case. It is on this basis that some investment will be required for YouTube to eliminate all your content from the site. Your channel’s scientific information will in no case be required for YouTube Analytics, although it will not be tied to your specific channel.