How to get twitch prime with amazon prime ?
Twitch Prime is a premium experience on the video-game streaming service that’s included with an Amazon Prime membership. Twitch Prime includes bonus games, exclusive in-game content, and more.
For many, the most valuable benefit of a Prime membership is the free Twitch channel subscription that comes with it. This benefit directly supports your favorite streamers. Plus, you can re-subscribe (for free) every month, as long as you have an active Amazon Prime membership linked to your Twitch account.
Get twitch prime with amazon prime
- Go to amazon.com and search for “Twitch Prime.”
- At the top of the results page, select “Learn More“.
- Click the yellow “Connect Your Twitch Account” button.
From there, you’ll be directed to either log in or sign up for a Twitch account. After you’ve completed this, you’ll be able to link your Amazon and Twitch accounts, and start accessing the perks that come with Twitch Prime.
How to use free twitch prime subscription ?
Prime Gaming, formerly known as Twitch Prime. A premium experience is included with Amazon Prime and Prime Video subscriptions. It offers a range of features for those who use Twitch, the company’s video game content streaming service. Here’s what you need to know about Prime Gaming and how to use it.
How to access twitch prime in the east ?
Twitch Prime is automatically included with your Amazon Prime or Prime Video subscription. Obviously, you’ll need to sign up if you haven’t already. Then, you’ll need to link your Twitch account to your Amazon Prime account to access Twitch Prime’s features.
The process to link your Twitch and Amazon Prime accounts :
To gain access to a free Twitch Prime membership, you need to link your Amazon Prime account and Twitch.tv accounts. To do this go to Amazon Twitch Prime.
- Open a web browser and navigate to twitchprime.com. Once there, sign in to your Amazon Prime account by clicking the “Sign In” link in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Activate Twitch Prime” after redirecting back to the homepage.
- You will be shown which accounts are being linked. If the correct Amazon and Twitch accounts are listed, click “Verify.”
How to switch from paid subscription to free?
You can switch from paid channel subscription to free prime gaming option without breaking your streak on any channel. You must cancel your current paid sub before making changes. Here’s how to do it :
- Go to the subscription page on the Twitch website.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and select the cog icon next to it.
- Select Do not upgrade. This sets your subscription to expire at the end of the current billing period and ensures that you will not be billed in the next payment cycle.
- After your paid subscription expires, subscribe to the same channel with your free Prime Gaming option. If activated within 30 days of the last active day of the previous subscription, the free subscription is removed from the paid subscription.
Twitch Prime Perks and Benefits
Linking your accounts offers many useful benefits. Chief among these is free video games as well as free in-game loot and items. By participating in the Twitch experience only, the company offers varying benefits with each passing month. Past in-game offerings have included a kooky Chocobo mount in Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, exclusive World of Tanks content, and an attractive bundle of exclusive free Apex Legends loot.
Twitch Prime Membership Benefits
The benefits don’t stop here : Twitch Prime members are awarded a Prime exclusive chat badge and a free channel membership each month, which is a great way to support your favorite Twitch streamers.
Players can also receive discounts on pre-order retail game releases, pre-order price guarantees, and release-date deliveries for new game releases. Coupled with the other benefits of a subscription, like access to Amazon’s video streaming service and two-day shipping on Prime-eligible orders, the perks of being a subscriber are certainly substantial.