How to Reset iPhone without Passcode and Computer?
Don’t you think it is frusting when your device can’t respond properly. A factory reset can be easily performed via iTunes or setting if you have access to your iPhone or have a computer at hand.
But if there is no passcode or computer available, how to factory reset iPhone without passcode and computer? To tackle this problem, we specifically collect two handy approaches for this purpose. Keep reading to know more.
- Reset iPhone Without Passcode and Computer via Find My iPhone
- Reset iPhone 4/5/6/7/8 Without Passcode by App called EaseUS MobiUnlock
- FAQs About Forgetting iPhone Passcode
- Visit the website – www.icloud.com and enter your apple id and password. Because you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account
- Go to “Find iPhone” and click on it.
- Hit to “All Devices” and choose the device you want to factory reset.
- Click “Erase [name of the device]” to reset your iPhone. Confirm it by clicking “Erase” button.
- You can now access your iPhone, create a new passcode, and restore your data.
How to Reset an iPhone Without a Passcode Through iTunes?
If user do not have the Find My iPhone feature on, you can reset your iPhone through PC and iTunes. As with the Find My iPhone method, it will delete all data from your phone.
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus, or later –
Press and hold the side button as well as either one of the volume buttons until you see the Power Off slider. Slide it to power off the phone, and then, while holding the side button, connect the phone to the computer. Keep the side button pressed until the recovery mode screen pops up.
For iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
Hold the side button untill you see the power off button. Slide the power off button while holding the volume down button, connect the phone to the computer. Press the volume down key until the reset mode screen appears.
For iPhone 6S or earlier
Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider. Slide it to drive off the phone, and afterwards, while holding the Home button, associate the phone to the PC. Keep the Home button squeezed until the recuperation mode screen springs up
- Select Restore, to update and restore.
- You can now access your phone and restore your data if you have already booked it.
Reset iPhone 4/5/6/7/8 Without Passcode by App called EaseUS MobiUnlock
EaseUS MobiUnlock, a perfect tool to iPhone unlock, has the ability to remove the iPhone lock screen and wipe out everything from the iPhone 4/5/6/7/8 or the latest iPhone X/XS/XR without a passcode.
This app has easy to use feature. User need to connect iPhone to EaseUS MobiUnlock. Then, with a couple of clicks, user need iPhone passcode will be removed immediately.
Download this from the link below-
- Plug iPad into the computer and open EaseUS MobiUnlock application.
- Click on the “Start” button to proceed.
- Download the updated version of firmware in the device.
- If you’ve downloaded one before, manually select the package instead.
- Select “Verify Firmware” to continue.
- After verifing firmware, click “Unlock.”
- Then, follow the on-screen instrctions to enter the required information. Next, click “Unlock” again to start the process.
- Wait till the app to reset your device. Afterward, you can set up and use your device again.
FAQs – About Forgetting iPhone Passcode
Here are some questions about forgetting your iPhone password and resetting your device. Just find the right answer!
Q1. What Happens when you Forgot your iPhone?
If you do not know the correct password for your iPhone, an attempt to unlock it will turn off the phone a few times for security reasons, and then you will see a message on the phone lock screen iPhone is disabled.
Q2. Can I Reset Locked iPhone without Data Loss?
Unfortunately, unless you have a backup of your locked iPhone, there is no way to restore your phone without deleting its data. Apple does this to protect iPhone users from security threats.
Q3. Can I use Siri to Unlock and Reset iPhone if I Forgot the Passcode?
This method only works for iPhone with iOS 8/9/10 and this method can only unlock the device in certain cases and not reset iPhone without a password.
Q4. Can I use iTunes to reset iPhone if I Forgot the Passcode?
Yes, you can. However, if your phone is locked, this method is only available to those who have already synced their phones with iTunes.
Bottom Line –
That’s all about our tips to reset iPhone without passcode and computer. We hope you have found your desired method and reset your iPhone successfully.