Have trouble while connecting AirPods with the computer? Don’t worry We have got your back! This time we have come up with some quick steps to resolve this query. Stay tuned and get all the knowledge you need to possess.
Well primarily, one thing you need to know is that Airpods is a wireless device that is designed mainly for Ipad or Mac, however, can also be suitable for Android phones or PCs. Let me tell you one more thing that if you connect Airpods with a PC, you won’t get connectivity with Siri.
Steps to Connect Airpods to Laptop
- Firstly, you have to check whether your AirPods are charged or not!
- After that go for the settings option or else you can simply search for the setting icon on the start menu option.
- Furthermore, you will discover an icon named “Devices“. Simply just click on that.
- Up next on the devices section search for Bluetooth & other devices bar, after that make sure to turn on the icon ( Switch should be slid rightwards and colored as blue that represents it’s turned on).
- Following that, click on Bluetooth & another device.
- In the add a device window tap on the Bluetooth bar
- Now comes Airpod, grab your Airpod and open the lid of your Airpod case.
- Now, you need to press a button, that is given on the back of the Airpod for several minutes until a white light starts to appear
- Now check the list on Bluetooth settings Airpod will appear, if not then refresh the feed and then tap on the Airpod option, and voila you are good to go!
How to Connect AirPods with Computer?
- On your computer, open the Settings app and choose Devices from the main menu.
- At the top of the Bluetooth & other devices page, first make sure that the toggle switch for Bluetooth is on.
- Next, click Add Bluetooth or other device at the top above the Bluetooth toggle switch.
- On the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.
Frequently Asked Question About the Airpods and Computer
Can you use AirPods on your Laptop?
If you’re away from your iPhone or iPad, your AirPods work just like regular Bluetooth headsets, which means you can use AirPods with your Windows 10 PC.
Why are my AirPods not Connecting to My Laptop?
If you have problems connecting to your AirPods, reset your device before charging a pair of AirPods. Bluetooth is enabled for the device you want to connect to. If these steps do not help, get AirPods from your device, reset the device, and try connecting them again.
How to Fix AirPods won’t Connect to PC?
If AirPods are not connected to your computer, you will need to open the Control Center. Just make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Now you should see a clue when it says your AirPods are ready to connect. If AirPods are not connected, then press the installation button on the chassis.
Airpods can also connect to Pcs and once connected, you will get a success message. Now you can enjoy listening to songs on your PC.