In this article provides information about “how to Restart Dell Laptop?“. Restarting your computer is one of the best ways to fix problems that arise from time to time. Dell laptops are a great option for those that need a reliable machine. However, sometimes they can get bogged down or even freeze up. Here are some ways you can restart your Dell laptop and have it running smoothly again in no time.
How to restart dell laptop?
It is easiest way to reboot a Windows-based laptop is simple.
- click on the “Start” button.
- Then the “Turn Off Computer” button. Followed by “Reboot” or “Shut Down.”
- If you choose to shut down, you can turn the computer back on shortly thereafter.
To Restart Dell Laptop Using Keyboard:
If you want to restart your dell laptop using keyboard then you can use these steps:
- Hold down the Ctrl and Alt keys on your keyboard,
- Then press the Delete key.
- If Windows is working correctly, you will see a dialog box with several options.
- If the dialog does not appear after a few seconds, press CtrlAltDel again to restart.
To Restart Dell Laptop Using Alt + F4:
- Alt + F4 shuts down the open window and can also be used to reboot your laptop. It is particularly useful if you don’t have the use of your trackpad or mouse.
- Just combine the key presses of Alt + F4 together and choose the option that you want, which in order to reboot your laptop is “Restart” as shown below in the image.
Hope this article is helpful to you.