Restart my PC helps me when my pc is hang or not working properly. Navigate to the desktop and press Alt+F4 > down arrow for the drop-down list > OK. This menu differs between versions of Windows, but each one allows users access to the Restart function. Below we are giving you the methods to restart Computer easily. I hope the information might help you in the easy restarting.
How to restart PC ?
Physical restart with button on computer :
Press the power button once and wait for the computer to shut down and again press the power button for turning on the pc again. If your computer is frozen or does not turn off, press and hold the power button for five seconds to manually shut the computer off.
Normal restart :
- Save any files you are working in your device before the pc will restart.
- Close any open software programs or any programs.
- Click Windows Start button > power button symbol and select one option you want to do with your pc Sleep, Shut down or Restart.
- Clicking again on the desired action will make the computer proceed and take the action selected.
- Shut down and for restarting press the restart button.
Use the on-screen Start button :
- Click the Start button and press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
- Choose the Power icon.
- You will have the option to put your computer to sleep, restart it, or power it down.
Use Ctrl + Alt + Delete :
- Hold down the control (Ctrl), alternate (Alt), and delete (Del) keys at the same time.
- Release the keys and wait for a new window.
- Click the Power icon and select between Shut Down and Restart.
Use the power button :
- Navigate your computer’s Power button.
- Press and hold that button and wait for a while until your shut off, and your screen goes completely black.
- Wait a few seconds before pressing and holding the power button.
Is reboot and restart same?
To reboot or restart something means to cycle the power state. When you turn the device off, it’s not receiving power. When it’s turned back on, it is getting power. A restart/reboot is a single step that involves both shutting down and powering on something.