System performance is the amount of useful work done by a system measured by the production speed of products of a predefined quality. This often boosts the determination for high-tech cyber-physical systems. It is used in the analysis of existing systems, to make projections on the performance of new or modified systems, and in the design and selection of new hardware and software.
Why is system performance important ?
- This Monitoring is central to productivity.
- Most computer networks and servers operate based on available bandwidth
- It determines many users can access the server at the same time
- Your server provides the best possible services to your users and to your business needs.
What are system performance requirements ?
- Performance requirements explain how well the software fulfill certain functions under specific conditions.
- The service levels comprising performance requirements are often based on supporting end-user tasks.
How to check system performance ?
- First select the Control Panel.
- After that select system some users will have to select System and Security,
- Then from the next window select the General tab.
- Now you can find your processor type and speed, its amount of memory (or RAM), and your operating system
How to measure performance ?
- The speed measure – which measures how fast a computer completes a single task.
- The throughput measure – which measures how many tasks a computer can complete in a certain amount of time.
What is system performance report ?
This feature tells us the status of hardware resources, system response time, resource overview under diagnostic results and report statistics. By this, the user can know about the troubleshooting computer issues and can resolve these issues by using various in-built error checking and optimizing tools.