How to share files over Bluetooth in windows ?
It lets you connect devices and use them for listening to music, sharing files, and more. Share files over Bluetooth in windows can also be handy for large files that won’t fit in email attachments. Keep the two devices as physically close to each other as possible. Bluetooth requires a low-bandwidth transmission, which makes life easier for the users by not interfering with other internet devices.
How to share files over Bluetooth ?
- Select Start and type settings > Bluetooth & devices > Devices.
- Select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
- Select Send files > choose the device you want to share to > Next.
- Browse > the file or files to share > Open > Next > Finish.
- On the receiving device, have your friend accept the file.
- Select the files you want to share > Share hub icon > Bluetooth.
- Choose the paired device to share your files with and wait for a while.
- Click Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
- Select your Bluetooth-enabled device > click Next.
- Browse to the files you want to share, and on your phone, select Accept.
- Turn on your ‘Bluetooth’ for turning on choose ‘Bluetooth and other device settings’.
- Select a file you want to share and go to ‘Show Hidden Icons’ choose ‘Bluetooth’ and select ‘Send a file’ option.
- Choose the device you want to share to > ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Browse’, choose the file or files to share > Open > ‘Next‘ to send it > ‘Finish‘.
- Click on the Start button and proceed to the Settings icon.
- Select “Devices” and go to “Bluetooth & other devices.”
- Toggle the “Off” switch to turn Bluetooth on.
Troubleshooting Bluetooth :
Press Windows key + Q then type: devices and printers then hit Enter. Click Add Device, select your Bluetooth-enabled device, then click Next. Once your device is paired, it will be displayed in the Devices and Printers window.