How to unlink activision account?
How to Unlink Your Activision Account? Unlinking your Activision account is easy, and can be done in about one minute with just a couple of clicks! To unlink your account you will need to create an online account on Activision’s website first, then you can follow the easy steps provided below to remove your information from their records in no time at all!
How to delete or deactivate an old activision account and unlink an account if the unlink option doesn’t work. Enter a new password, reenter the same password, then select. Before you can play for the first time, you will be prompted to sign up for or log in to an Activision account.
Why can’t you unlink your Activision?
You may unlink an account once every 12 months. If you cannot log in to your Activision account, or you are unable to unlink your account, contact Activision Support. Blizzard Customer Support cannot assist with linking or unlinking Activision accounts.
Steps to unlinking platform accounts:
Follow these steps to unlink a platform account:
- Firstly, sign in to your Activision account.
- In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, find the account you wish to unlink and select UNLINK.
- Check the confirmation box and select CONTINUE.
- If you wish to unlink an account due to a lost password or an email account you can no longer access, follow the steps below to reset the password or email address for your Activision account.
- Go to the Activision account login page.
- Choose the platform account you wish to use to log in, and you’ll be redirected to the platform’s login page.
- Log in to your platform account, and you’ll be redirected back to the Activision website.
- Hover over your Display Name at the top of the page and select BASIC INFO.
- Select EDIT next to your password.
- Enter a new password, reenter the same password, then select SAVE.
- In the pop-up, select the same platform you chose in platform’s login page..
- Return to BASIC INFO and select EDIT next to the email address.
- Enter a valid email address you can access and select SAVE.
- In the pop-up, enter your new password from same password they already used.
How do you unlink your activision account from battle net?
- If you linked the wrong Activision account to your Battle.net Account.
- Log in to your Activision Account Profile and in the Account Linkingsection.
- Select the account and click Unlink.
- Then you can link the correct account.
- You may unlink an account once every 12 months.
How do you unlink your account from call of duty?
- Go to the call of duty site and speaking with an agent.
- Explain to them what has happened and they’ll unlink the one you want unlinked.
- Just a heads up had a similar problem and needed an account unlinked and they said I would lose all progress on the account.