Google pay is the best for the online transactions by which you can send and receive the money. It is a secure way to manage your cards, send money to friends, pay bills, and pay for your groceries at the register. Setup google pay is easy because there are many ways of setting the app. Once you download the app, the setup instructions so that we can use google pay on android phone.
How to set up google pay ?
- Open the google playstore and download Google Pay app.
- Select the country of residence and click on the continue option.
- Select the Google account and again hit the continue option.
- Enter the phone number and submit it.
- Now, you will get a verification code and enter the code to verify your identity.
- Select some privacy-related preferences.
Use google pay on android phone by using Gmail :
- Download the Google Play app and install it.
- Tap the Get Started and Connect to Gmail button.
- Google Pay wants to know your location so turn on the location.
- Across the bottom of the Google Pay app are four tabs: Home, Payment, Passes and Send.
- Tap on the Add Payment Method button.
- Hit the Save button and tap the Accept & Continue button.
- Verify your card, and you’ll get a message stating that your lock screen will be used for Google Pay. Once you understand that, hit the blue Got It button at the bottom.
- Choose where you want to receive the verification number.
- Tap the Continue and click on the submit button.
Add your bank account :
Bank transfers, while free, can take up to five business days to go through.
- Open the Google Pay and tap on the Insights tab.
- Click on the “Show all accounts” > “Google Pay balance”.
- Complete your identity verification and click on the Add money option.
- Tap Next > payment method selector > Add bank account.
- Follow the on-instructions to finish the process.
Send Money :
- Open the Google Pay app .
- Tap a suggested friend now, search for someone by their name, email, phone, or QR code, friend or group.
- Tap the contact and select the bank you want to pay.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap Pay and enter the amount/ add a note.
- You can send money with Google Pay within the limits.
- If there’s no payment method, add a payment method.
- Tap Pay.