Login Microsoftonline com
Did you know that you can log in to your Microsoft account online? It’s great because if you don’t have access to your computer but still need to access some of your account information, all you need to do is log in online and you’ll be good to go! Here’s how it works
Features of Microsoft Account
- Security: Change a password, update security information, and keep vital account details up-to-date.
- Privacy: Review your search history, browsing and location activity, and more.
- Family: Keep your family safer online and stay connected even when you’re apart.
- Payments & billing: Update your payment information, check your order history, redeem gift cards, and get billing help.
- Subscriptions: Quickly renew and manage your favorite Microsoft subscriptions and services in one place.
- Devices: Find, lock, or erase a lost or stolen Windows 10 device, schedule a repair, and get support.
- Help: Get expert answers and advice on Microsoft products and services.
Prerequisites to log in to Microsoft
Before you begin you should have an email address, Skype ID or phone number, and a password to sign in via Microsoft social provider. The email address which you use for your Microsoft account can be from Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, Gmail, Yahoo, or other providers. If you don’t have one.
How to Log in to a Microsoft Online?
To open a Microsoft account, you can sign in from a computer or add your account to the Microsoft app on your phone or tablet.
- Go to https://account.microsoft.com in a web browser. You can use any browser to log in to your account.
- Press Sign In. You’ll find this on the left side of the window next to “Create a Microsoft account.“
- Enter your Microsoft Account email or phone number and password.
- If information is already filled in and you have to sign in to a different account, click Use another account.
- Click Sign in to continue. If your password is correct, you’ll be redirected to your account page where you can manage your products (like Office) and your devices.
Tip: If you sign in to a public computer, make sure to sign out before you leave the computer.