This article will tell you about PatchMyPC, for this you should read this post A key component of staying safe online is to keep your computer up-to-date. Hackers like to target outdated software. Older software often contains security vulnerabilities, bugs, and other problems that are often resolved in the latest version. These are just some of the reasons why it’s important to keep apps updated (or “patched”). It is a portable app designed to check your system against the current version of over 300 apps and allow streamlined updates.
PatchMyPC has an easy-to-use and simple interface with apps divided into 17 different categories on the left, an app update summary on the right, with available options, startup, uninstallers, and even a scheduler. A simple overview of apps for installed, up-to-date, and even Windows Updates is listed at the top of the screen. Installation of older software is done as quietly and smoothly as possible, which means no install-wizard altering. Another useful option is Patch My PC’s ability to understand and install 64-bit apps by default on 64-bit systems, and you have the optional ability to opt out of installing 32-bit apps on 64-bit systems. . There is also the ability to automatically kill programs before updating them as well as the ability to quickly uninstall multiple programs. if you want windows 11 update then click here.
System program for PatchMyPc:
When you run Patch My PC and open Updater, it will scan your system for outdated programs. It will only show you a supported software list and state the status. In this, some things have been told on the basis of color like green, red and black, all of them have different meanings, it is not established at present. This visual representation keeps everything organized and manageable.
It means showing old programs – Red
This means that the updated programs will be shown in – Green
This means that non-installed programs will be shown – Black
Whether you’re a computer novice, semi-tech savvy, the go-to tech person to your family and friends, or an IT professional, Patch My PC’s Home Updater will make it easy to patch your PC.
Features of PatchMyPC:
- Providing quality support Providing free quality support to its users.
- Protects you from hackers targeting vulnerabilities in outdated software to compromise your PC.
- Saves time by automating installation and updating of over 300 applications
- IT Pro has a plethora of options to make your day to day work easier.
- Patch My PC is a portable app and is less than 2MB.
- Updates are thoroughly tested for malware to detect, install and perform quality testing.
Downloading patches using oracle patch number:
If you want to download and know the Oracle patch number you want to patch, read the following lines:
- Go to the patch search section and click on the patch name, number or Sun CR ID link.
- Then select the appropriate entries for the following fields:
- Patch Name or Number Enter the patch number.
- Platform Select up to five platforms for the specified patch number. You can also change other search criteria such as: Find a patch for your language, change platform to language, and then enter one or more languages.
- Then click on Search and then display the patch search result.
- Select the check box for the patch.
- Click on Download.
- Click the patch file name, and then click Save.
- Select the download location and click Save.
- If you want to close then dialog box appears then click on close button.
Pros and Cons of PatchMyPC:
Patch My PC is a free and handy tool that helps you patch your PC to keep it updated and safe. Still it has some pros and cons:
|It’s free||One drawback of this is that this app is only for Windows.|
|It is small in size, portable and easy to use|