If you are pressing refresh button then you may face the error that press reload button to resubmit data. This post by ComputerSolve will show you how to fix it. Additionally, you can visit ComputerSolve to find more Windows tips and solutions. When encountering this issue, the browser is actually looking for your permission to load your submitted data while refreshing the page or going back, pressing the reload button to resubmit the data. The error can be solved by the method given below.
Some fixing ways to press the reload button to resubmit the Data:
In this article, we will show you how to fix the issue that press the reload button to resubmit the data. follow these below fixing methods:
Fix 1. Disable Confirm Form Submission
Follow these steps to disable confirm from submission:
- Go to Google Chrome shortcut.
- Then Right-click on shortcut and choose Properties.
- Go to the Target section and append -disable-prompt-on-repost at the end of chrome.exe.
- Click Apply and OK to save your changes.
- Once all steps are finished, restart Google Chrome and check whether the issue that press the reload button to resubmit the data is fixed.
Fix 2. Flush the Cookies
Follow these steps:
- First of all open Google Chrome.
- Then click the three-dot button on the right corner to continue.
- In the pop-up window, choose Settings.
- Then find Privacy and security.
- Then click Clear browsing data to continue.
- Select the relevant timeframe for which you want to clear your data. If you want to clear all data, choose All time.
- Check the boxes: Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data to continue.
Fix 3. Turn off Corrupt Browser Extensions
If there are corrupt browser extensions the Google Chrome, you may come across the confirm form submission. So, in order to fix this error, you can choose to disable the corrupt browser extension.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three-dot button on the right corner to continue.
- Then choose More tools.
- In the pop-up window, disable corrupt browser extensions.
- Once all steps are finished, restart the browser and check whether the issue of press the reload button to resubmit the data is fixed.
Hope this article is helpful to you.