Printer status, which shows if the printer is working properly. You can use it to show the status of the printer and then check the queue and troubleshoot it as needed. Windows provides a data table for your print queue and displays categories such as Document Name, Status, Owner, Pages and Size.
Sometimes printer works not in a right manner. So for checking the status of printer follow the given methods or sort out the Printer Status Error.
How to check printer status ?
- Press “Windows + X,” and select “Control Panel.”
- Select “View Devices and Printers” and right-click on your printer to see a list of options.
- Select “See what’s printing” > “Properties” > “Troubleshoot.”
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC.
- Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode. Select Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners .
- Then select your printer > Open print queue.
- Under Printer, make sure Use Printer Offline is not selected.
- Right-click the printer icon appears in the menu list.
- Press the “Windows” key > “Devices and printers”.
- Tap “Settings” > “Devices and Printers” > printer icon.
- Click “Display Print/FAX Queue” and select your printer and click “OK”.
- View a table with categories such as Document Name, Status and Pages.
- This data will help you assess what documents are pending.
- Select Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners.
- Select your printer from the list and open print queue to see the status of printer.
- Click the button in locations sheet in the [Document Properties] dialog box.
- Display the Printer Properties > Configuration > Device Settings > Show Icon in the Taskbar.
- Click the icon, then click the printer name to run it.