Target is many people’s definition of happy: It’s a place where you can buy all the stuff you need, from groceries to cute throw pillows at home. Target shopping online website has been working to grow its fulfillment strategy via the orders placed through its website. A Target online website is known for selling a variety of food, household goods, clothing, and electronics. It is required to place an order in the Target app or on Target.com by creating an account, you’ll also be able to:
- Track and view all of your orders.
- Store Target GiftCards for easy use during checkout.
- Easily edit your account information such as payment methods.
- Earn Target Circle rewards and access to personalized offers.
- Find recommended products and rate and review the items you buy.
- Easily manage subscriptions.
- Quickly reorder or return items.
How do I create a Target account Online?
To create a Target shopping online account follow all the necessary steps that are mention below:
- Firstly, open a web browser on your device and then visit Target.com.
- Click on sign in and then it will open a side menu, click Create account.
- Enter your email address, first and last name, and mobile phone (optional) then create a password.
- Password Requirements:
- Must contain 8-20 characters.
- Must contain 2 of the following: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters (except <>).
- Then, accept the Terms & Conditions by tapping on Create Account.
How do I Purchase the products on Target website?
- Open the target shopping online app or website to purchase a product.
- Sign into your Target shopping account by entering the email id and password.
- Choose the desired product you want to purchase and click on it.
- Add a product to the shopping list by clicking on Add to Cart.
- Once you add an item, you can select view cart & check out or continue shopping.
- Your cart can hold up to 50 separate items.
- Saving items in your cart doesn’t reserve or put them on hold.
- Select the address column and then enter the shipping address.
- Select the payment method and then pay the bill if you’re happy with the total bill.
- Then, a confirmation message of the order is sent to your email id or phone number.
What’s the return policy of target?
Target accepts returns for a full refund within 90 days for most items. Add an extra 30 days if you paid with RedCard. And you have up to a year to change your mind on Target-owned brands or registry items. Other restrictions may apply to returns and exchanges.
- Target Owned Brand items: If you cannot satisfy any Target Owned Brand item, return it within one year with a receipt for an exchange or a refund.
- SNAP EBT card purchases: Any item paid for with an EBT card on Target.com will return within 90 days of the date it was shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup. This 90-day return window requires SNAP.
- Target RedCard purchases: Target RedCard™ debit and then credit card holders will receive an extra 30 days to return nearly all items purchased with their RedCard at Target and Target.com. Visit Target.com/RedCard for full details and exclusions.
- Holiday and limited-time-only collections: Items may have modified return policies.
- Purchases at Optical, Pharmacy, Starbucks, and Target Tech: Items will return or exchange in these areas.
- International purchases: Target stores cannot accept international returns or exchanges, including international returns and exchanges of online purchases.