There is a web version of Telegram available on the web, and you can use it in any browser. Using Telegram Web you can send any type of messages, photos, videos and files with extensions like: doc, zip, mp3, etc. as well as create groups of up to 200,000 people or channels to broadcast to an unlimited audience. You can compose your phone contacts and even find people by their username. In this article, we will tell you about web telegram and its two ways of how to use telegram on the web browser, which are mentioned below.
If you want to know more about what is Telegram app then click here…
How to use telegram in browser?
Here we describe two ways to use telegram in browser:
Way 1: Using telegram website in browser:
If you access telegram from your browser on your laptop or desktop for that, first of all you should follow these lines:
- First of all go to web.telegram.org.
- From the login screen that appears.
- Select your country and enter your phone number.
- Now, enter your phone number and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- The code will be sent to your telegram app.
- Enter the code and you are good to go.
Way 2: Open telegram on browser using QR code
If you already have telegram app in mobile and you want to use it on desktop, then follow the lines given below:
- First of all go to web.telegram website.
- QR code will appear in this site, go to it.
- To log in to telegram by QR code, first open Telegram on your phone.
- Then go to Settings > Devices > Link Desktop Device.
- To confirm login point your phone to this screen then your telegram website will open.
If you want to know about how to scan a QR code then click here..