The Phone Link ( www.aka.ms/phonelinkpin ) experience starts on your Windows PC and the Phone Link app. From your PC, you can connect to select Android and Samsung devices with the Link to Windows app that’s either preinstalled on your device or that you can download from the Google Play or Samsung Galaxy Store.
This link between your Android device and PC gives you instant access to everything you love. Read and reply to text messages with ease, view recent photos from your Android device, use your favorite mobile apps, make and receive calls, and manage your Android device’s notifications right on your PC.
The Phone Link app requires the following to work :
- A PC running Windows 10 (with the May 2019 Update or later) or Windows 11.
- An Android device running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later.
- Your phone and your PC both need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- We recommend always having the latest version of Windows installed to make sure you get the best experience with the Phone Link app.
Link your phone – www.aka.ms/phonelinkpin
Make sure your Android devices are nearby, turned on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If necessary, open the Google Play Store, search for Link to Windows, and then download the app.
- You will be asked to scan the QR code that is displayed on your PC. To get that QR code, open a browser on your PC and go to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- On your Android device, use the in-app camera to scan the QR code displayed on your PC.
- After scanning the QR code, you may be asked for several permissions. These permissions allow you to access content on your PC from your phone.
- If you have trouble installing apps, troubleshoot them here.