“https //aka.ms/remoteconnect” website helps users from all over the world to play games with their family members and friends. Through this link ( http://aka.ms/remoteconnect ) you will automatically be taken to the page where you need to enter the code.
How to find code – https://aka.ms/remoteconnect
- To find the eight-digit code, sign in to a Microsoft account to access the Minecraft game on your computer.
- Now open the main menu of Minecraft, then select ‘Sign in with Microsoft account‘ You will now see an 8 digit code on your screen.
- Then go to www.aka.ms/phonelinkpin which will ask you to enter the code.
- As soon as you enter the code, you will be logged in with your Microsoft account.
Enter your Code – Link your MS Account
- On the Minecraft game home screen, click ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account‘.
- A screen will pop up with a unique 8-digit code asking you to visit www.aka.ms/phonelinkpin.
- On the Microsoft Live login page, enter the 8-digit code. ‘Click Next.
- To link your two accounts, log in to your Microsoft Live account.
How to aka ms remote connect on PS4 ?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect – Allows users to play Minecraft games with other people at home, such as computers, PSPs other than them.
Setup RemoteConnect on PS4 –
Setting up Remote Connect on the PS4 is very similar to setting up the Xbox and Nintendo Switch. Follow the steps below to set up Remote Connect on PS4.
- Go to the PS Store and search for “Minecraft“.
- Download the game (or buy it if you haven’t already).
- After the game is downloaded, open the game.
- Then at https://aka.ms/remoteconnect PS4 click Sign in with a Ms account at the bottom left of the screen.
- After that you will see a window with the aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp minecraft code and a sign-in link.
- Now open a browser on your other device and go to this URL.
- Enter this given code carefully in the text field of this page and proceed.
Note : If you take too long in this step the code may run out, so do this part as soon as possible.
- Remote Connect Minecraft will then automatically log you into your account on your PS4.
Note : You may have to wait up to a minute until your information is received.
- Once set up, you are ready to go!
Setup Minecraft Cross-Play on PS4 –
Setting up cross-play on PS4 is like setting up on Xbox and Nintendo Switch. To set up Minecraft Cross-play on PS4, make sure to enable the cross-play option when you create a world. It will then allow you to play with cross-platform friends with your PS4.
To set up Minecraft cross-play on PS4, follow the steps below.
- Open Minecraft on PS4.
- Load the world you need to play in.
- In the game, open the Pause menu.
- Click on the “Invite to Game” option.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the “Find Cross-Platform Friends” option.
- Find your friends using Gamertag or Minecraft ID.
- Click on the Add Friend button.
- Your friend will accept the invite and will join your world.
- You can also join a friend’s world by accepting the invite request your friend sent you.