Audio Splitter Software used to split audio files. Some of the audio splitter software need to be downloaded on a computer to split audio files and some audio splitter software can be directly operated online.
Audio Splitter Software provide various methods to split audio files:
- Split audio at fixed time interval
Audio Splitter software splits the audio according to the recorded time interval. Due to which you get multiple output files of same time interval.
- Split audio at cursor
Audio is split by a defined split point marked by the cursor. You can also apply multiple split points to split the audio into multiple parts.
- Split audio at silence
Some of the audio splitter software with this feature can split audio from the points where silence is detected. This feature comes in handy to split large audio files with multiple songs in them.
- Split audio into multiple equal parts
You just have to enter number of parts into which you want to divide an audio.
List of Best Audio Splitter Software
1. WavePad Audio Splitter Software
WavePad is a free audio file splitter software, designed to split audio files into a set number or a set duration. This software detects a specified amount of silence and split the file at these points. It is used to split them into different tracks.
- Split large mp3, wav and other audio files to usable lengths.
- Split based on length or silence detection.
- Downloads and ready to use within minutes.
- MPEG Layer-3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
- Drag and dropping of mp3 files into application fully supported.
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code for fastest conversion times.
- Settings are stored on program exit.
- It works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 11 and Mac OS X 10.5.
2. Audacity Audio Splitter Software
Audacity is a multi-track audio editor and recorder designed to record, import, edit live audio, capture streaming audio, digitize recordings from other media, and combine sound files. It is one of the best audio splitter software that helps users split audio files perfectly, recording trimmer and voice-activated recording features. It has real-time preview of LV2, VST effects. Other built-in effects include distortion, resonance, reverb, limiter, and more.
- It is a free, open-source, and cross-platform audio editor.
- This software works on Windows, Mac, Linux/GNU operating system.
- Offers easy editing with cutting, pasting, deleting, and copying audio.
- With the use of this software, you can edit and mix many audio tracks.
- It can import WAV, AIF, MP3, AU, FLAC, and OGG audio files.
- Record audio from microphone, line input, USB, etc.
- Produce tones, silence, noise, instruments, or rhythm track.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo.
3. Free Audio Splitter
Free Audio Splitter is an audio splitter software, used to split a single audio file or multiple audio files.
- It is virus-free and provides free service.
- This software available on Windows.
- It supports many popular audio formats: WAV, WMA, AAC, and MP3.
- Deliver audio files with high quality.
4. MP3DirectCut Audio Splitter Software
MP3DirectCut is a free, excellent and fast MPEG audio splitter software designed to cut, crop, split and join audio tracks, fade to MP3, etc. It offers direct editing that helps users save encoding time and preserve audio quality.
- Provide auto and manual audio splitting features.
- It works on Windows and Linux.
- Offers direct data copying, has no re-encoding, track splitting with filename and tag creation.
- Supports MP3 encoding or recording with ACM or Lame.
5. MP3 Splitter & Joiner Software
MP3 Splitter & Joiner is a very practical MP3 audio splitter software which offers MP3 splitter and MP3 joiner features. This software is used to split large mp3 files into smaller pieces, trim, cut and merge multiple mp3 files.
- It offers a free trial download for Windows.
- Split and merge MP3 without MP3 re-encoding.
- No sound quality and guarantees a fast speeding.
6. Aconvert Online MP3 Splitter Software
Aconvert Online MP3 Splitter is one of the best online audio splitters, designed to easily split audio files online, convert audio online, convert video and image online. The file size should be maximum 200 MB.
- It is a free audio splitter and easy to use.
- This software supports many audio formats: M4A, OGG, WAV, MP3, MKA, and AAC.
- Save files on Google Drive.
7. Audio Trimmer Software
Audio Trimmer is an online audio splitter which is used to split audio easily. It is used for direct recording and cutting of songs.
- It is 100% free, an easy-to-understand interface and can work on mobile devices.
- Supports a variety of audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIF, AAC, WMA, etc.
8. MP3Splt Audio Splitter Software
MP3Splt is a free audio splitter with a simplified interface, designed to split audio files without decoding. It is accessible to support splitting and trimming by silence detection and to split audio files automatically. This software is used to preview audio tracks.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Supports audio formats: MP3, OGG, and FLAC.
- It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
9. Free Batch Music Splitter Software
Free Batch Music Splitter is also an audio splitter software, designed to split single and multiple audio files at once. With the use of this software, you can also speed up the segmentation process by selecting the number of parallel processes to be used for batch audio segmentation. You can choose up to 16 parallel processes. This software produces output files of the same quality as of input file.
This software provides two types of splitting process:
- According to parts
- According to duration
To split audio, first, add audio files to this software.
To split audio according to parts, choose audio files from the added audio list and set number of parts you want. After that, you can also set number of parallel process to split audio quickly.
To split audio according to duration, then navigate to According to duration menu and set time values in the form of minute, seconds, or milliseconds.
- It is a free and open source audio editor.
- Works on Windows.
- Supports a variety of audio formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, OGG, OPUS, FLAC, etc.
This article introduces 9 audio splitter software that are favorable to splitting audio easily. Hope you are like it! Thanks for reading this article. If you want to know details about What is the Best Audio Editing Software Free. Click Here