How to change the canon pixma mg3620 ink cartridge?
Learn how to replace the Canon Pixma MG3620 Ink Cartridge, but before you do, you need to keep a few essential points in mind.
- The machine may not print correctly if you touch the electrical contacts (A) or the print head nozzle (B) of the cartridge.
- You should not let your machine run empty; that is, you will immediately replace the machine with a new cartridge if you replace the previous one.
- Always replace a cartridge with a new cartridge, as installing a used cartridge might cause the nozzles to clog up and not tell you when to install a new cartridge.
- If the cartridge is removed, you must not leave it exposed to open air, or else it will dry out and impede the performance of your computer when the cartridge is reinstalled.
The steps to change Ink cartridge Canon Pixma Mg3620 are listed below:
- Check if the power is still turned on before opening the front cover and the paper output tray.
- Then open the paper output cover, after which the holder of the cartridge moves to the replacement position, and the headcover opens automatically.
- Thrust down the cartridge lock lever to make a click sound. Take out the ink cartridge.
- Then remove the new cartridge from the package and gently remove the protective tape.
- Now insert the new cartridge directly into the holder of the cartridge so that it touches the back of the cartridge. Remember that the ink cartridge must be inserted in the left slot while the black ink cartridge must be inserted in the right slot.
- Push the ink cartridge lock lever gently to hold the cartridge to its correct position.
- If the ink cartridge lock lever makes a click sound, you’ll be assured that your cartridge is fixed to its particular place.
- Finally, close paper output cover.
Always note that even if the cartridge runs out of ink, you can still print with it for a while, but you may not get the excellent printing quality you’ve had before, so it’s always easier to change one. You must also stress that you must never leave your cartridge folder empty. Even if you print with a color ink cartridge and your black cartridge is out of print, you still need to keep the empty cartridge installed until you have a new round to replace. This is because printing with only one cartridge might not allow the printer to work correctly.
So these were the easy steps and the details you need to follow to replace your ink cartridge with your printers. However, if you find this article helpful on How to Change Ink Cartridge Canon Pixma Mg3620 then don’t forget to share information with others in need.