Points To Remember Before Begin To Change Ink in Canon Printer
Here are lots of important points you should consider before starting changing the ink cartridge or replacing the ink cartridge in the Canon printer. Give a look at them and keep them in your mind while Change Ink in Canon Printer:
- You are always suggested to make use of a new genuine ink cartridge instead of using the third-class or non-effective ink cartridge because it may cause the printhead clogging of nozzles.
- If you take decision to remove the cartridge from your Canon Printer, then immediately replace the ink and hence increase the level.
- Use a clean white cloth to wipe out the ink cartridge.
- Never leave the ink cartridge door open in your printing machine after removing its packaging and filling the ink one-by-one.
- Use an ink cartridge with a proper date of use and try to use it as per the mentioned date.
Required Steps to Change Ink in Canon Printer
Follow the below-noted guidelines in order to efficiently change the Canon Printer ink cartridge:
- First and foremost what you recommended to do is to open your Canon printer’s access door very carefully and make sure that you open it by using the support brace which is located on the cover’s right side.
- In the next step, you will have to remove the already stored ink cartridge from its container and then require to remove the protective tape from the new cartridge as well that will further have to install.
- Afterward, move forward the ink cartridge into the empty slot in a way to contacting the metal faces inside the slot and then after couple of while release it.
- Now, close the access door of your Canon printer and then wait for couple of minutes until the indicator light of your printer blinks.
- After that, you can take a print test to ensure that the ink cartridge has properly been changed and there is no any other issue with ink cartridge.
On the other hand, in spite of changing the ink cartridge in the Canon Printer, you can put ink appropriately in Canon Printer. In the below, you will see how!
Steps To Replace Ink In Canon Printer
Do you really want to replace any faulty and existing ink cartridges in your Canon printer? If yes, then you can very easily and smoothly replace it with the new ink cartridge only when you walk through the below procedure:
- First of all, open the access door of your Canon printer properly.
- Now, push down the empty ink cartridge to release it out and then pull the cartridge.
- Now, remove the protective tape applied on the new ink cartridge.
- After that, insert the new ink cartridge into the proper place.
- Now close the access door of your printer and then wait until the cartridge goes to the resetting position in a very well-manner.
- Now take a print test to check whether replacing the ink cartridge is work out for you or not.