CVS online shopping website sells prescription drugs and a wide assortment of general merchandise, including over-the-counter drugs, beauty products, cosmetics, film and photo finishing services, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards, and convenience foods through their CVS (Consumer Value Stores) Pharmacy and Longs Drugs retail stores and online through CVS.com.
Many people do not know how can you shop online on CVS online website, that is why we’ll help you to shop online through CVS.com, all you have to do is read this article!
Where to Create a CVS account to shop online?
- Go to CVS.com on your web browser and tap on Create an Account.
- On the Create Account page, enter and confirm your email address (which becomes your User ID) and then choose a password.
- Then, you’ll ask for the information necessary to set up and protect your account.
Note: As you set up your account, you can choose to: Receive offer-filled CVS.com emails.
How to place an online order at CVS.com?
- Sign in to your CVS online shopping and select the medicine you want to buy.
- Click on the “Add to cart” icon and make a list to add to the product list.
- Click on the view cart option and then check the list of carts.
- Select the payment method and pay the total bill.
- Click on the Place order option and do the following things:
- For order pickup: Simply place your order online and we’ll have it waiting for you at the store as soon as one hour.
- For pricing and item eligibility: Store pickup is available at select CVS Pharmacy locations.
How to CVS online shopping helps in covid 19 situation?
On March 9, 2020, CVS announced additional COVID-19 resources to increase patient access to medications.
- Beginning immediately, CVS Pharmacy will waive charges for home delivery of prescription medications, which will help patients avoid visiting their local CVS Pharmacy for refills or new prescriptions through the CVS website.
- It will offer 90-day maintenance medication prescriptions for insured and Medicare members.
- CVS Caremark is working with all PBM clients to waive early refill limits on 30-day prescription maintenance medications.