YouTube shorts provides short-form video content. YouTube launched YouTube shorts to compete with other apps like Tiktok, Instagram reels. You do not need any extra app to watch YouTube shorts. It is integrated within the official YouTube app.
Watch endless content in YouTube shorts via your mobile devices. Watch videos of your choice in short form. If you are bored with long-form video content, YouTube shorts provided videos under 1 minute for your entertainment.
Even today many people do not know that how long are youtube shorts? We have written an article here to tell, hope you like our article.
How long are YouTube Shorts?
Youtube shorts are vertical videos that are 60 seconds or less in length. Shorts can be a 60-second continuous video or several 15-second videos combined. However, if your Short uses music from the YouTube catalog, your Shot will be limited to 15-seconds only.
Pro tip: YouTube will automatically categorize any YouTube content that’s 60 seconds or less as a Short.
Related Searches: In what ways can you use the YouTube search bar?
How to download youtube shorts?
- First open the YouTube Shorts video that you want to download.
- Then click on share icon.
- Then select the “Copy Link” option to copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Now enter video url in our website, click on download option.
How to make youtube shorts?
- Sign in to your YouTube channel on mobile.
- Tap the “+” Create symbol.
- From the pop-up menu, tap Create a Short.
- If you are using this option for the first time, your device will ask for permission to allow YouTube to use your device’s camera and microphone. Once you allow it, you will land on the YouTube Shorts recording page.
- YouTube Shorts recording length is set defaults to 15 seconds in the app. By tapping on the number “15” above the record button, you can change the recording length to 60 seconds.
- By pushing the Timer option just below the Speed option, you can set a time for the camera to start the recording on its own without you.
- You can even apply various visual filters to your recording by tapping on the filters option.
- Once you are ready to shoot, hit the Record button.
- Tap the Record button again to stop the recording. Tap again to record the next segment in the same video.
- Tapping the Undo button, represented by a left-facing arrow, will delete the last segment and not the whole video.
- Tapping the Redo button, represented by a right-facing arrow, will return that segment to the video.
- Once you have recorded the Short video, tap the checkmark at the bottom right to preview your video and add music, filters, and text.
- Once your YouTube Short video is prepared completely, tap Next.
- Add a title (max 100 characters) for your Short and adjust sharing settings. Add the #shorts hashtag to the title of your video to ensure it can be seen or promoted with other Shorts videos on YouTube.
- Tap Select audience to choose whether or not your Short video is Made for Kids.
- Tap Upload to finish. And it will be added to your YouTube.
What is advantages of youtube shorts?
- Will accelerate the growth of new channels.
- Gain more subscribers for all channels.
- Can increase the views of the longer video as well.
- With a viral YouTube short, potential to grow tremendously.
- You can use them to do previews and give teasers.
- They can be fun and quick to make.
- You can use them as a filler in between regular videos.
In this article you get information about How long are youtube shorts? If you want to know more about How to download youtube videos on pc vlc? Click Here