Today many people do not know how long are youtube shorts. We have written an article here to tell, hope you like our article.
Youtube shorts are vertical videos that are 60 seconds or less in length. Shorts can be a 60-second continuous video or several 15-second videos combined. However, if your Short uses music from the YouTube catalog, your Shot will be limited to 15-seconds only.
Pro tip: YouTube will automatically categorize any YouTube content that’s 60 seconds or less as a Short.
Are YouTube Shorts worth it?
Yes, it’s worth it because it has helped the audience enjoy and view more Shorts. Like TikTok, Vine, and Thriller, it has also added the YouTube audio library, allowing trending songs and audio to your short video to make it more engaging and entertaining.
How to Make a YouTube Short?
- Open the YouTube app and then Sign in.
- Click Create (+) > Create a Short.
- Select how long of a video you want to shoot.
- To make a short, tap it to start recording and then again to stop.
- Tap Done to preview and enhance your video.
- Click NEXT to add details to your video.
- Now, add a title (max 100 characters) Choose settings, like video privacy.
Tip: Video privacy setting for aged 13–17 is private. If you’re 18 or older, your video privacy setting is set to public.
- Click UPLOAD to publish your Short.
Can I make money from Youtube short videos?
Short-form video creators currently do not share revenue from advertisements played in Shorts Player. Creators who meet the criteria can earn anywhere from $100 to $10,000 depending on the viewership and engagement of their shorts, with the $100 million YouTube short fund being distributed in 2021 and 2022.
Shorts are available in which countries?
Short creation tools are available globally using just a smartphone and the YouTube app.