Generally, when everything starts to slow down for no apparent reason the real reason being the age of the hardware, in terms of spec, and also wear and tear and there are also tell-tale signs like when the operating system on your notebook is no longer supported, so it’s time to get a new laptop.
Reasons to buy a new laptop:-
- Due to Frequent Lagging.
- OS Issues.
- Charging / battery issues.
- Not enough storage space.
- When your laptop is overheating again & again.
- Due to display problem.
- When Your System Is Running Slow
- Experiencing Unexpected Shutdowns.
- New Software Won’t Load.
- Due to Security Is Outdated.
What to look when you replace your laptop?
- Check application compatibility issues.
- Slow startup and decreased processing speed.
- Display problems.
- Charging and discharging of Battery.
- Entilation issues.
- Keyboard and trackpad sensitivity.
- Look at storage space (make sure it offers SSD storage – the more, the better)
What makes a laptop last longer?
Keep it clean on the inside, delete unwanted files and folders and uninstall apps you’re not using, adding RAM helps, too. when your computer has fewer items to search through and more RAM to work with, there’s less strain on its parts and it will last longer.