Cookies – Cookies have a small information about you and send your digital hobby site and secured on your computer. The type of information available in your personal information, eg. Browsing or telephone name you surf, for example you surfing (if you purchased something). When you find cookies on your site, you do not need to save time to save and visit and visit. Cookies are light and are usually dishonest.
How to Clear Cookies on Google Chrome from your Computer?
- Visit the google chrome and click on the three verticle dots on the upper right hand corner.
- A drop down menu will appear on the screen and click on the “More tools” and hover the mouse over it.
- Choose “Clear browsing data” by clicking on it, which will open a new screen.
- Ctrl+Shift+Delete keys on your PC’s keyboard, or Shift+Command+Delete on your Mac as well.
- In this instance, you want to click on “Advanced options” and ensure that the “Cached images and files” box is selected.
- You can verify this by looking for the blue tick to appear next to it.
- Click “Clear data” to begin the process of deleting the cookies stored in Chrome.
- Once the process is completed, you can close the “Settings” tab and continue browsing as normal.
How to Clear Cookies on Google Chrome from an iPhone?
- Locate and tap the Chrome app icon on your iPhone’s home screen to launch the app.
- On the browser’s home screen, click the “History” button to open your browsing history.
- On the bottom of your “History” screen, you will see an option in red to “Clear Browsing Data” Click on this to be taken to a screen which contains several data options which you can choose to erase from your browser.
- Ensure that “Cookies, Site Data” is selected by looking for a blue checkmark next to it on the right-hand side. When it is, click “Clear Browsing Data.” A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm this decision.
- One completed, click “Done” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and continue browsing as normal.
How to Clear Cookies on Google Chrome from an Android Phone?
- Click on the icon of chrome from your android device.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the app’s screen, tap “More” as signified by three vertically stacked dots.
- Clcik on the “History” option and then click on the “Clear Browsing Data” on the following screen.
- Next to the “Cookies and Site Data” option, ensure that a blue checkmark appears, indicating that it’s been selected.
- Tap “Clear data.”
- Note that doing so will delete any active logins you have besides those on Google-owned sites. You will need to log in again after completing this action.
If your cookies can sometimes do more harm than good, then it makes sense to clear them every once in a while. Hopefully the steps in this tutorial have helped you better understand how to do that, and given you more control of where your browsing data is going. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or concerns.