How to connect Airpods to mac ?
Connect Airpods to mac by which you can use them to listen to music, use Siri or handle phone calls. There are two ways to connect AirPods to your Mac, depending upon how you’re already using the AirPods. If you use AirPods, you probably tend to use them with different devices — your desktop computer and phone at the very least.
How to pair Airpods to mac ?
- Open the lid and press and hold either the setup button on the back.
- Choose Apple menu < System Preferences < click Bluetooth.
- Select AirPods in the Devices list.
- Click Enable to be able to say “Hey Siri”.
- Put both AirPods in the charging case and make sure that both AirPods are charging.
- Now, go to Settings < Bluetooth.
- Close the lid, wait 15 seconds, then again open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the charging case for up to 10 seconds.
- Test your AirPods.
- Open the charging case and hold the pairing button to switch on your AirPods.
- Click on the Bluetooth in the menu bar.
- Select AirPods from the list of devices and click Connect.
- On your Mac: Open System Preferences < Bluetooth < Options next to your AirPods.
- Press and hold the Setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
- On your Mac, click the Apple logo in the menu bar and go to System Preferences < Bluetooth.
- Click Connect next to your AirPods to pair them.