It is a cross-platform utility tool that allows users to access the required functions of NVIDIA drivers on a computer.
It consists of a set of drop-down menus, sliders and check boxes, allowing one to use the greatest capacity of any NVIDIA GPU. And it is ideal for multimedia designers and experienced players, as it allows them to facilitate and improve their multimedia work and gaming experience on the computer.
If you do not know yet how to open NVIDIA Control Panel and what it is, then you have come to the right page, our article will help you to tell what is NVIDIA Control Panel and how it opens.
How Do I Download NVIDIA Control Panel?
To download the NVIDIA Control Panel app, you must first download the NVIDIA Control Panel app manually from your Microsoft Store app. Then to reinstall your NVIDIA Control Panel app, open the Microsoft Store app then click on the three dots on the top right corner now select My Library. After that find NVIDIA Control Panel and click on Install button. What is Control Panel in Computer?
How to Open NVIDIA Control Panel?
If your Nvidia Control Panel is not able to open then follow the below steps.
- First right-click on your desktop and then select NVIDIA Graphics Control Panel from the drop-down menu.
- After that opens Windows Explorer and navigates to the path C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client. Then nvcplui.exe opens the file.
- You can also create a shortcut on the desktop from this file if required.
- In Windows 10 you can also create and attach your own tiles.
By reading and seeing these steps you will be able to know How to Open NVIDIA Control Panel.
Why Can’t Open NVIDIA Control Panel Windows 10?
Nvidia Control Panel not opening .
- First Restart the NVIDIA Control Panel process.
- Then Restart the NVIDIA Display Driver Service.
- After That Upgrade your NVIDIA Display Drivers Software.
- Now End NVIDIA Display Container Process.
- Update NVIDIA Display Driver or Graphics Driver.
How Can I Open NVIDIA Control Panel in Game?
In this you will be told that if your control panel is not opening then how to open it.
- First of all, right-click on any empty space on your Windows desktop.
- Then click on NVIDIA Control Panel.
- This way your NVIDIA Control Panel will open.
How Do I Run Control Panel as Administrator?
You should be able to run the Control Panel administrator by doing the following:
- Create a shortcut to C:Windows System32 control.exe.
- Right click the shortcut you made and click Properties, then click the Advanced button.
- Check the box for Run As Administrator.