How to reset computer ?
We do reset computer only when our computer faces some error or any other problem. Delete your files, settings, and apps—except for the apps that came with your PC. When you reset your computer, everything is removed including all your personal files, personalization settings, and software apps. The only thing retained is the activation state.
How to reset my Computer ?
Here, we are giving you the methods of resetting Computer.
Reset computer : Method 1
- Tap Settings < Change PC settings.
- Click Update and recovery < Recovery.
- Remove everything and reinstall Windows, click Get started.
- Follow the instructions appears on screen.
- Open Settings options < Update & Security < Recovery.
- Windows presents you with three main options: Reset this PC; Go back to an earlier version of Windows 10; and Advanced startup.
- Click Get started < either Keep my files or Remove everything.
- Click Next if Windows warns you that you won’t be able to roll back to a prior version of the OS.
- Click Reset when prompted. Windows will then restart.
- Press the Windows logo key and L on your keyboard.
- You can reset your PC by holding the Shift key while you click the Power button > Restart.
- It will restart in Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) environment.
- Choose Troubleshoot > Reset this PC.