Canon printer error E39, occurs when printer is not able to connect with the network or when the router is not able to connect properly. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error E56 , E55 , E54 , E53 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What are the causes of Canon printer error E39 ?
- When printer is not able to connect with the network.
- Due to improper connectivity of router.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error E39 ?
- You have to resolve the error by running a power cycle.
- Then turn off printer and then check network is established properly or not.
- After that you have to connect USB cables with computer properly.
- Another thing that you can try is to uninstall the printer and then reinstall it again then check the printer drivers if they need any update or not & Make sure they are running in the latest version.