How To Set Up Dual Monitors
For set up dual monitors connect the mother cable to your computer and instruct windows how to manage your dual displays, then choose monitor order in which you can tell windows which monitor is on the left or right by dragging the screen icons at the top of the dialog box.
What are the method of set up dual monitors ?
In the following steps you can learn easy and effective set up steps so that you can easily run. If you face any other issues the following steps might help you :-
There are several ways to setup dual monitors :
- Connect the monitor cables- Plug your second monitor into a power outlet and connect its video cable to an available port on your PC.
- Intruct Windows how to manage your dual displays.
- Choose monitor order-You can tell Windows which monitor is on the left or right by dragging the screen icons at the top of the dialog box.
- Choose primary display- Main display option controls which monitor gets the taskbar and Start button.
Alternative ways to Set up dual monitors on Windows :-
- Select Start , then open Settings.
- Under System , select Display .
- Use the dropdown list next to the image of your desktop to choose how your screen will project across your displays.
How to set the primary and secondary monitor ?
- Right-click on your desktop and select “Display”.
- top of the resulting dialogue box, your available monitors appear as blue, numbered boxes.
- Each box represents a monitor.0
- From the display, select the monitor you wish to be your main display.
- Check the box that says “Make this my main display.” The other monitor will automatically become the secondary display.