Sign out of amazon app
In this article you learn how to Sign out of the amazon app. Loging out means to end access to a computer system or a website. Logging out informs the computer or website that the current user wishes to end the login session. Log out is also known as log off, sign off or sign out.
Steps to Sign out of Amazon App on Your laptop:
Steps you can follow to sign out of the Amazon website on your laptop:
- First of all open the Amazon website.
- Move your cursor to the Accounts & Lists option on the top right.
- Then click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear with the option of Sign Out at the bottom.
- Click on it.
Steps you can follow to sign out of Amazon app on your mobile or iPad browser:
- First of all, open the Amazon website.
- Tap on the menu on the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you reach the Help & Settings section.
- Tap on the Sign Out option at the bottom.
- When you tap the Sign out button, you will be required to confirm that you really want to sign out of the App.
- To logout click Sign out.
7. Then wait for the sign out to complete.
8. You will be logged off the Amazon App.