The increasing popularity of screenshots troubleshooting or simply creating interesting reading content. It’s common to want to take a screenshot on Windows. You do this when using Windows Operating System and press the Print Screen key to take a full PC screenshot and copy the screen’s image to the clipboard or save it in the screenshots folder. SS on Windows stands for the Screenshot is widely spread and has proven to be very useful while creating a training or product.
How to take Screenshot in Windows ?
- Print screen key to take a minimized.
- Grab the computer screen: full or minimized screenshot on Windows operating system.
- Alt + Prt Sc screen capture or Windows + Print Screen screen capture.
- Use the Snipping Tool app to take a screenshot on Windows.
- Using the Snip & Sketch app to take SS on Windows.
- Hit the PrtScn button/ or Print Scrn button to take a full computer screen.
- To save the file and paste the screenshot into any program that allows you to insert images.
- To capture your entire screen and automatically save the screenshot, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key.
- It will be automatically saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder.
- To open up the Game Bar overlay press the Windows Key + G.
- In the top right corner of the screen, you will notice a window labeled Broadcast & capture.
- Click on the Camera icon.
- This will save the screenshot as a PNG file and saves it in “C:\Users\Username\Videos\Captures.”
- Hit windows keys Win + Shift + S.
- This screen will allow you to do the following:
Rectangular screen Snip: Draw a box around what you want to capture
Freeform Snip: Draw any shape around what you want to capture.
Window Snip: Choose a window to capture.
Full-screen Snip: Capture your entire screen.
- You can paste and click the Snipping Tool preview that appears at the bottom of the screen, you’ll find options to edit the screenshot and save it to your desktop.