An HTML converter is an online software program that, in simple words, converts a basic text file into HTML code. HTML is the universally accepted standard language in which web pages are written. Documents with formats such as .doc, .docx and .txt are often created to be posted on the Internet, and HTML Converter helps with this process.
Computersolve Explains HTML Converter
HTML is a markup language used to create web pages. Web browsers can parse the HTML file. This file format uses tags (eg.) to create web content. It can embed text, images, headings, tables etc using tags. Other markup languages like PHP, CSS etc can be used with html tags.
An HTML converter, as the name suggests, is a program developed to accommodate the growing demand for an easier way to post files of various formats on websites. HTML Converter is a lightweight software developed with the sole purpose of converting documents (mostly text or PDF) into HTML code and preserving their original formatting, so that they can be easily uploaded to the Internet. HTML Converters has helped hobbyists and non-professionals to accomplish text-to-HTML conversions quickly and successfully.
How to convert Word document to HTML online?
- Paste your document and switch to the HTML tab.
- Word to HTML converter with built-in code cleaning features and easy switch between visual and source editors.
- It works perfectly for any document conversion like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Google Docs, Sheets and many more.
- You can also use this tool to create web content from scratch or just clean up dirty markup.
If this site doesn’t load well, use one of the best VPNs out there.
Word to HTML Pro features :
- Unlimited HTML cleanups
- Convert Word, PDF and other docs to HTML
- OCR for PDFs containing scanned text
- Save your HTML online
- Save your cleanup templates
- Multiple find & replace
- Resize editors or go fullscreen
- Autosave edited HTML
- Download edited content as HTML, DOCX or PDF
- Design and test HTML emails
- HTML templates (email signatures)
- Use google or other web fonts
- Compress or indent HTML
- Image file manager
- Dark or light HTML editor theme
How to convert Doc to HTML?
The process is very simple with this free online tool and it requires just a few simple steps :
- Open your file with Microsoft Word, WPS Writer or any other rich text editor.
- Copy-paste the content in the above field.
- Switch to HTML tab and clean up the code.
Advantages of DOC File :
A DOC file is also called a word processing document file generated by MS Word program as well as some other word processing programs i.e. OpenOffice, Apple Pages etc. It can contain text, table, table, wordart, signature line. Images, hyperlinks, dates and times, symbols, objects, headers, footers, forms, and more. A DOC file is very important for students, teachers, engineers, doctors, IT companies to carry out their daily needs like syllabus, letters, notes, invitations etc.
- No internet connectivity is required to open DOC files, users can double-click to read MS Word documents.
- DOC files can be easily opened with MS Word, LibreOffice, Microsoft Wordpad, Kingsoft Writer, Apple Pages, Apache OpenOffice, or many other computer programs.
- Different types of OS, such as Windows, support DOC files. Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.
- Users can easily send or receive the resulting DOC files as email attachments and it is very safe and secure from viruses.
How to Convert HTML to PDF ?
- Visit a free PDF conversion site : Go to a free PDF conversion website. such as Conversion to PDF. Do not pay to install any unwanted software to do the conversion. There are many free and easy to convert online sites that you never have to pay to get this functionality.
- Locate HTML file. Click browse and locate the HTML file you want to convert.
- Enter your email (if necessary). Some website will email you the file directly to your inbox others will let you download. If you do not want to save as .pdf a file to be email, you do not need to enter any email- instead you can download converted PDF file on the same page after you submit the HTML file for conversion.
- Click submit button. Then wait for the conversion to complete.
- Check your file. The website will provide a link to download the converted file. If not the file has emailed to your inbox.
- Click on the PDF file. Save this file to your local directory from the website.
How to Convert text to html tool ?
Convert text to an HTML format that is displayable in a Web or other HTML-readable format. This can include formatting such as bold and italics as well as bulleted and numbered lists, plus centered text.
An example of when to use text to HTML is if you want to convert a Word of .rtf document into HTML code. You can also convert text from an email or .txt or similar file into HTML that you can then place on a web page. The tool takes blocks of text and places HTML tags in the text. Called formatting tags, these HTML tags can include formatting text, for example, to bold or italic. In addition to bold and italic, other code can include font color, font size, font style, text color, tables, images, colors, links, comments, background, music and video codes, forms.
Examples of what codes look like are <P> and <table>. Angle brackets show the tags, and typically the tags come in pairs such a <P> and </P> to show paragraph markers.
HTML is short for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main language for the web. The browser does not show the HTML tags.